Saturday, April 21, 2012

A little bit of catching up

Today was an awesome day! The weather at the beach was amazing and... Mike and I went and got IPads! Yay! I'm typing on it as we speak!! :) But the reason I wanted to write this blog is because lately Mike and I have really been noticing that sometimes the life you plan or expect to have, does not always turn out the way we might think it will. We have delt with some hard ships this last year, we lost our first baby and planned a cruise, both of which had an unexpected outcome that we did not expect. However, more then ever, these days we have been really able to see Heavenly Fathers plan for us! Sometimes our plan and his plan could be slightly different, or the plan that we think we're going to have. As I mentioned in my previous post, we moved to vista and I got a Job at Mission Federal Credit Union. I'm so grateful to be down here so close to the beach and was hired at such a great company! Moral of the story, be grateful for what you have and the blessings that you receive, and everything else will fall into place! Both mike and I are so excited about this time in our lives and can't wait to see what our future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment